This week’s featured staff person…JJ Johnson – Youth Director!
1. Why did you decide to work at HOPE?
“Because my wife and I felt called to work with the youth in the region.”
2. What is your favorite part about working at HOPE?
“The people! I love that I can have contact with a handful of people everyday.”
3. What is your favorite Bible verse?
2 Timothy 1:7 “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.”
Micah 6:8 “He has shown you, O mortal, what is good.
And what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly[a] with your God.”
4. What is something about you that might surprise people?
“Although I’m an extrovert, there are times I really like to be alone.”
5. Where would you choose to live: by the ocean, by the mountains, or in the woods?
“Mountains are my favorite! I love getting home to Colorado to visit family and do some hiking. Probably my favorite place in the mountains is my buddies home just outside Nelson, BC Canada.”
To submit a question to JJ, click here!
Paul F. Knight
Minister of Connections
Director of Youth Ministry
Associate Director of Children’s Ministries
Worship Arts Director
Associate Worship Director
Director of Children & Family Ministry
Director of Congregational Care