We love the sound of kids learning, laughing, and celebrating what God is doing. HOPEkidz ministries spans infant to 5th grade, offering interactive, relevant, and age-appropriate Bible teaching to children.
*Periodically we have times of rest for our volunteers and for our families! We call those “Family Sundays!” On those days we encourage families to take the opportunity to sit in church together as a family. On those Sundays the nursery is still open for our youngest HOPEkidz who are of the normal nursery age. Pre-school – 5th graders are invited to attend church with their parents.
Nursery (Ages 0 – 3)
- 9:00am, 10:30am, 11:15am, and 6:00pm Sunday worship services
- 6:40pm – 8:15pm for Wednesday night activities
Pre-School (Ages 3 – 5) (based on child’s age at the beginning of the fall school season)
- 9:00am Childcare and Bible activity time
- 10:30am Sunday School Classes
- 11:15am Childcare and Bible activity time
- 6:00pm Childcare and Bible activity time
- Special Wednesday night ”PARK” program with age appropriate Bible memorization! 7:00pm – 8:15pm (school year only)
Kindergarten – 5th Grade
- 10:30am Sunday School classes with a special large group worship time
- 6:00pm Sunday School classes (children dismissed after church worship time)
- Our Wednesday night program, “PARK,” incorporates Bible memorization, game time, and fun with friends! 7:00pm – 8:15pm (school year only)
What is Wednesday Night “PARK”?
A fun-filled night incorporating Bible memorization, game time, and missionary/Bible stories for Pre-school – 5th Grade. (Nursery is provided for ages 0 -3)
Interested in joining our HOPEkidz volunteer team?
Click here to send us your contact information and we’ll get in touch with you to talk about the opportunities we have for you to join us!
For more information about any HOPEkidz events, contact:
Steph Johnson, Director of Children and Family Ministries email@example.com
Amy Frazier, Associate Director of Children and Family Ministries firstname.lastname@example.org