HOPEkidz Grand Forks, ND
Monday, December 9, 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Thursday, December 12, 6:00pm – 7:30pm*Rehearsal times vary slightly from the longer adult rehearsal times. * Although we are practicing some in Sunday School, much of the music must be learned at home by listening to the CD. Please ask if you need a CD. Anyone wishing to take part in the Christmas program should attend rehearsals. Please let us know if you plan to be in the program but can’t attend a rehearsal.
Friday, December 13 at 7:00pm
Saturday, December 14 at 7:00pm
December 15 December 22
We are always looking for opportunities to allow children to interact and learn with the adults in their lives. Family Sundays are how we have incorporated that into our regular schedule. We encourage you to you to use these Sundays as a chance to attend church together as a family. Children’s worship folders will be available from the ushers. 10:30am Sunday School resumes January 5th. Nursery is still available for children ages 0 – 3.
We love the sound of kids learning, laughing, and celebrating what God is doing. HOPEkidz ministries spans infant to 5th grade, offering interactive, relevant, and age-appropriate Bible teaching to children.
*Periodically we have times of rest for our volunteers and for our families! We call those “Family Sundays!” On those days we encourage families to take the opportunity to sit in church together as a family. On those Sundays the nursery is still open for our youngest HOPEkidz who are of the normal nursery age. Pre-school – 5th graders are invited to attend church with their parents.
UPCOMING FAMILY SUNDAYS: Dec. 15, 22, and 29
Nursery (Ages 0 – 3)
- 9:00am, 10:30am, and 6:00pm Sunday worship services
- 6:40pm – 8:15pm for Wednesday night activities
Pre-School (Ages 3 – 5) (based on age at the beginning of the fall school season)
- 9:00am Childcare and Bible activity time
- 10:30am Sunday School Classes
- 6:00pm Childcare and Bible activity time
- Special Wednesday night ”PARK” program with age appropriate Bible memorization! 7:00pm – 8:15pm (school year only)
Kindergarten – 5th Grade
- 10:30am Sunday School classes with a special children’s corporate worship time
- 6:00pm Sunday School after family worship time in the Connection Center
- Our Wednesday night program, “PARK,” incorporates Bible memorization, game time, and fun with friends! 7:00pm – 8:15pm (school year only)
What is Wednesday Night “PARK”?
A fun filled night incorporating Bible memorization, game time, and learning with friends.
For more information about any HOPEkidz events, contact:
Steph Johnson, Director of Children and Family Ministries email@example.com
Amy Frazier, Associate Director of Children and Family Ministries firstname.lastname@example.org